Friday, March 12, 2010

T.B.I.M.L.F. !!!!!

Too Bad Its My Last Friday .....


Well all thing must end and after a great winter vacay here in Florida, this is our LAST weekend. They say the temp is Florida was the coldest in 40 years. Whatever happened to global warming? I guess it starts in the Caribbean huh?


Last night Karen took me out for our final "Date Night"... I say she took me out cuz it was her treat. That's right... she paid..her debit card... her signature .. WHOOPPPEEE. we went to a place called Carrabba's Italian Grille and although its a chain much like The Olive Garden, it was FANTASTIC !!!! Karen had Lobster Mac & Cheese and I had Ravioli stuffed with lobster in a tomato/basil cream sauce. It was out of this world.









Well its been raining for 2 days in Florida with tornado warnings all over the place so I guess somebodies trying to tell me something. I'll shout out once or twice more before we put the laptop in mothballs for the trek north., Have a great weekend !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment