Friday, February 12, 2010

The BLACK SCREEN of DEATH

Well Hi Y'all,



Its Friday Feb 12th..... just 2 days to Valentine's Day. Daytona is in the midst of a light steady rain and the temp is around 50dgs. Just a perfect day to stay in.. put up the heat and read my book. Last night I watched the movie 2012 and I have to say it was, by far, one of the WORST flix I have EVER seen !!! This movie was so bad that I truly shut it off with 20 mins to go, I didn't care if the friggin' Mayans were right and the world ended and everybody dies, IT SUCKED. The most unbelievable plot EVER !!!!!


I made a killer Eggplant Parm and Karen, already an Italian freak.. loved it. Today's menu will feature a ham steak w/mashed and peas. ( A Kim Classic ). Hey here's an interesting story all you computer freaks can associate with. While down here in the southland I have 2 computers... 1) is one of these mini "netbooks" which functions fine as a go online unit and 2) my bigASS Laptop with all the bells and whistles. The big one stays on all the time... well at least until Wed. morning when we woke to find it hopeless locked on the "BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH"
I gave it to a local geek type guy and he's trying to save it.... We'll have to wait and see, but until then Karen and I are locked into the world of mini keyboards.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.... I just hope it stops raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment