Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday .. Monday




Hey y'all...
It's Monday and most people bitch about it... but I'm in beautiful sunny Florida and Mondays are like Fridays... It don't matter. Had quite an eventful week last week. My buddy Tony Alphonse has been visiting for the past 2 weeks and we've been having a blast. We go somewhere pretty much every day. Last Friday we hit the "Rockin' Ranch" a local hotspot featuring Country shit kicking,, line dancing, Texas 2 steppin', Bud drinking fun. There was even a woman on the dance floor wearing chaps !!! LORD help me.

Then on Saturday night we visited Karen''s cousin Joyce and hubby Oby in Port Orange and after a great dinner of suasages and peppers with mac/cheese and candied carrots ( yum ) we headed out to "The Dock"... their local watering hole, \.. a few beers then home.. where I began an asthma attack that lasted 2 days,,, but fear not... today after a battery of meds.. I feel a lot better. Next issue is Sedona ( dog ) who I think might have a small eye infection. ( white puss coming out al the time ) .. I''ll watch it close for a day then off to the vet for her !!!!




That's me.. posing on the "wall of bra's " .....
Til next time...... CYA

No comments:

Post a Comment