Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Good Morning,

It's a beautiful sunny morning in Daytona Beach but a bit cool. Perhaps low 60's. Yesterday was quite windy and rainy although very warm. With inclimate weather, Karen and I tried something totally different. We hopped in the car and headed south to International Speedway Drive where the racetrack is located and spent the afternoon at the local Barnes & Noble bookstore. We browsed, read, had some latte's in "the Cafe", went online w/ free wi-fi and even bought a book. What a really cool way to spend a rainy afternoon.... reminded me of my college days.... oh so long ago. Anyway, we headed back home, late afternoon and rented a couple of videos and I threw a nice 20 oz porterhouse on the grill and we had a great cookout. YUMMY.





Well I'm off to my weekly Sat. morning visit to the D.B. Farmer's Mkt. down on Main St., going to pick up some fresh Florida produce grown this week. Great prices and the best flavors. Well enjoy the resst of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment