Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CCcccOOoooLlllDDddd.................

Excuse me.... I'm not trying to sound like a sissy, what with the Northeast bracing for a second wave of 12" + of snow... BUT..... IT's FRIKKIN COLD in FLORIDA !!!. I work 12hrs a day 6 days a week for 10 months to come down here and maybe enjoy a few days at the beach... laying down in a lounge chair..... wearing shorts... BUT NNNNNNNOOOooooo...


Today I wake up... look out my front window and the lady across the street has blankets covering her fruit trees cuz the temp is 41 dgs !!!! What's up with that. Hey... we old folks have brittle bones and these cold temps are very treacherous for us if we slip with our canes and walkers !!! I hope it warms up soon. Good Luck back home... I guess there's always someone worse off.


Monday I went to American Legion bingo and guess what... Oooops I did it again !!!!!


I hit the "large picture frame" for $50 !!!! I swear I'm going to need a mask to get in that place. My nickname is "The Social Security Bandit" . I can't lose. Today Karen and I are headed out at noon to the S.I.C.A. hall in Holly Hill for the big Wed. BINGO game. Watch out seniors.... I'm doing the "circuit". Ha Ha. This is hilarious. I'm not sure what S.I.C.A. stands for but I do know the the "C.A." stands for "Council on Aging" Jeeeeessssuss.... what's happening to me ?????
I'll give you a BINGO report tom'w that is if I don't get "caned" for winning.......
Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment