Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. I hope if you haven't found or have someone to love that you take a couple of Franklin's and head downtown and get some !!!! . Really though, today is a day invented by Hallmark & FTD to make extra money so go on out and help Obama with our economic recovery and buy a card and some flowers !!! ME.... ??? I'm parking it on my couch and rooting for SMOKE ( Tony Stewart ) to win the "Great American Race"... the Daytona 500. Its 8:30 am as I type this update and I can already hear the roar of 800 hp cars circling the track, practicing just 3 miles away. If you're into NASCAR... today's the world series.





The temp is 39dg !!! BUT..... It's sunny and clear. a perfect day for racing. Hope you all have a wonderful day and if cars going in a circle aren't your thing...,, you can watch replays of Apolo Ohno winning his medal at the Olympics.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment